|"1x003 - Pop tarts"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 3|
|Upload date:||July 02, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||1x002 - Tin foil|
|Next Episode:||1x004 - Popcorn|
- This is the first episode where Jory fully plays his monotone character of season 1. Jon said that Jory purposely acted like a "stoner" and as if he were reading cue cards.
- The Pop-Tarts seemed to be the ice cream sundae flavor, based on appearance.
- At 30 seconds, this is the shortest microwave time ever used.
- At the end, Jory refers to the show as "Is This a Good Idea to Microwave?"
- Jory: "It says, 'Do not microwave in this pouch.' So, we're gonna microwave it in the pouch!"
- Jory: "It's kinda like a baked potato you wrap in tin foil. Plus, it was an awesome light show! I totally recommend doing this. Why? Dinner AND a movie!"