|"3x009 - Air freshener"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 53|
|Upload date:||February 28, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#52: Magic 8 Ball|
|Next Episode:||#54: Lava lamp|
- This is Sandra's fifth consecutive "good idea." No other microwave has ever had that many "good ideas" in a row.
- The air freshener is the "delicious scent of raspberry."
- Sandra turned on by herself this time, no "love taps" needed.
- Jory: You may be asking, "Why didn't you choose country rain?" Because it's country rain!
- Jon: [Sandra's] a good baby blue from the last time we did it.
Jory: Yeah, and now, it's gonna get red. That's my prediction. I'm calling it right now, folks- red!
- Jory: Either way, the last thing we need is more of that plastic to melt and burn. So, I hope it doesn't do that. If it does, we're heading for really early deaths. So, I love you, Mom...
- Jory: We're gonna open it up, and the microwave's gonna be bleeding! SANDRA!
Jon: That's not the first time you've done that to her!
- Jon: We went from all blue to all red in just one experiment! It really is a purple funshow here!