|"3x020 - Lemons and lime"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 64|
|Upload date:||April 13, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#63: Shaving cream|
|Next Episode:||#65: 15 CDs|
- In the intro, Jory did not mention that they were going to microwave a lime along with the lemons.
- Jory is highly impressed with Helga's smooth, clean display.
- Jory can't juggle.
- The fans of the microwave show are of the type who make ripped DVDs.
- For those who don't know why you can see Jory's breath at the end of the episode, the answer is found in the FAQ video: they film outdoors, and it was wintertime.
- Jory: They say, "If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." But if life gives you a microwave, you stick junk inside it!
- Jory: Safety is our number-one concern.
Jory: I know we don't have the masks!
- Jory: This time, it's Helga. She's big, and she's beautiful!
- Jon: To be honest, the fruit are usually some of our lamest experiments.
Jory: Yeah, so why did we do this one?
Jon: Because you kept asking for it!
Jory: I guess you guys wanted homemade Sprite; homemade Sprite sucks; rest in peace, Mitch Hedberg!
- Jon: (sarcastically) Great suggestion!
- Jory: The citrus is gonna do NOTHING, people! It's gonna do nothing! If you can send me footage, actually, of it doing something, I'll send you a cookie!
- Jory: What would you say? Good idea? Bad idea?
Jon: Well, seeing as how we took good, usable fruit and made it into spongy, squirty balls...
Jory: Yes, but lots of juice came out!