|"3x021 - 15 CDs"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 65|
|Upload date:||April 17, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#64: Lemons and lime|
|Next Episode:||#66: Water balloon|
- In the intro, Jory says they are going to microwave 16 CDs, but they only end up microwaving 15 CDs. This is because one of those CDs was used in episode #62 to see if Sandra was still working.
- Somebody does donate a laser disc for season 4, which is microwaved in episode #85. Jory was right, though--it did end up being another bad idea.
- Jon has a collection of 45+ AOL CDs.
- The CDs were blank Staples' CDs, but one of them said "Back-up CD '02" on it.
- One CD was a "good idea" but 15 CDs was a "bad idea", perhaps due to the smell. This isn't the first time a larger amount of a "good idea" item became a "bad idea", this also happened with soap.
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory, safety is one of our concerns. See what I did there?
Jon: It's no longer number one!
- Jory: I love everything about [Helga]. I especially love that the display works and there's a button for the door to open. That's right, baby! That's something Sandra could never give to me!
- Jon: You asked for it, and this is what you get!
- Jory: It's like Aurora Borealis is happening inside of our microwave!