|"3x026 - Laundry detergent"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 70|
|Upload date:||May 1, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#69: Nail polish remover|
|Next Episode:||#71: SNES game cartridge|
- They only ended up microwaving a cup's worth of the detergent, not the whole bottle, because they felt it was silly to waste a whole bottle of perfectly good detergent.
- Jory thinks the number 3 is a good number.
- If you're looking for a type of detergent that is good to microwave, look for one with chips of tin foil inside.
- Jory: (tips detergent bottle over) That's pretty much what I sound like after a bean burrito!
- Jory: Her name is Helga, and she's basically died for this job!
- Jory: I'm gonna have to clean off that screen of the microwave, because Helga's dirty!
Jon: You ALWAYS get your microwaves dirty!
Jory: What can I say? What can I say?
- Jory: That's how GOOD this season is right now! Even something you thought was gonna be crap is not half-bad!
- Jory: Helga would never hurt me like that, would you, Helga? No, you wouldn't! No, you wouldn't!