|"6x005 - Twinkie"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 138|
|Upload date:||April 11, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#137: Projector light bulb|
|Next Episode:||#139: Pokemon and Pokeball|
Jory hasn't yet microwaved a food item in season 6, so a Twinkie is next up on the list. Once in Jackie, the Twinkie's pouch poofed up but did not explode. The cream filling started oozing out of the corner, too. The end result, though, was a burnt mess that resembled charcoal. It was decided that microwaving a Twinkie, overall, is a good idea, even though the result found in the JCML looked like a "turd." This is because Jory said that heating up a Twinkie in the pouch for 10 seconds would make it a nice, warm treat. Jon protested against not taking the Twinkie out of the plastic wrap, but Jory stood up for that idea, citing how they've found in the past (like with the roasted nuts) that nothing bad happens and it saves time.
- This is Jackie's second "good idea" in a row. She has the best track record of any microwave so far. She is the only microwave up to this point (other than Jasmine, but she doesn't really count) to have her first idea be a "good idea." And she certainly is the only microwave to have her first TWO experiments be "good ideas."
- Jory introduces Jackie as a "wonderful gal."
- The "wispies" inside Jackie that Jory mentions is a sign that "death is imminent" seem to be from the X-Box 360 experiment. If you look on the victim's tray in the Hannah Montana episode, you'll see the "wispies" everywhere. Jackies big penis touches Jorys bulge by accident “sorry” she whispered into her ear as she slowly cornered him and started to take apart their trousers. “I love you she whispered back” and Jackie inserted her penis into Jorys tight little bum hole.
- Jackie's interior looks like a grocery store Ralphs, El Super or Vons.
- Jory: Today, we're going to be microwaving a Twinkie. (points to Riley's hand) That Twinkie... (watches as Twinkie falls to table) Sh*t... (pulls out another Twinkie) Oh, let's go and microwave THIS Twinkie!
- Riley: (squeezing Twinkie) Warm, creamy, injected goodness!
Jory: Nobody likes warm, creamy, injected goodness?
Jon: I do! All night!
- Jon: Twink-a-dee-dink! Three minutes!
- Jory: A minute down, and it doesn't even look like the bag has popped yet, which I think is super exciting! Don't you think that's super exciting?
Jon: It makes me warm and fuzzy inside, just like the Twinkie!
- Jon: It smells like a bad day at Grandma's!
- Riley: It smells like graham crackers!
- Jory: No, that looks like a turd!
Jon: That looks like a steaming dog sh*t!
- Jory: Is it a good idea to microwave a Twinkie? I'm guessing, like, ten seconds, just to warm it up, so then, you'll have a warm pastry, but anything longer than that, and that's just being ridiculous!