|"6x026 - Capri Sun"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 159|
|Upload date:||June 25, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Awesome F*cking Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#158 Transformers|
|Next Episode:||#160: Ink toner cartridge|
Having tried out her "fish" setting three episodes before, Jory decides to try Samantha's "beverage" setting and microwave two Capri Sun pouches, one empty and one full. Both pouches caught fire. This amazed Jory, as he couldn't understand why the one with liquid inside wouldn't burst and put out the flame. At the episode's end, it was found that the Capri Sun was still the same cool temperature it was before microwaving, and this combined with the spectacular tin foil sparking that went along with the experiment roused great praise from Jory.
- This is the first "awesome f*cking idea."
- Jory and Riley both take sips from the Capri Sun after microwaving.
- Squirtle from episode #139 makes an appearance at the end, in the bloopers. Jory squirts the remainder of the Capri Sun on Squirtle as a "water blast" of sorts, according to Riley.
- Jory: And, as always, we have the Samsung microwave. I have no idea if it ever had a turntable name to it or a carousel name to it or anything.
Jon: Samsung's like the bastard child of the microwave family!
Jory: Yeah, Samantha- let's just say, if microwaves had a religion, she'd be excommunicated!
- Jory: (in response to the sparking tin foil) Oh, sweet Jesus! Baby Lord, he has risen!
- Jon: Oh, CAP-ri Sun!
- Jory: Oh, oh, fruit punch! Fruit punch goodness!
- Jory: Light show, fills your house with smoke, AND a drink! I mean, does it get any better than that, folks? No, no, it doesn't! That's why this is an awesome f*cking idea!